Ok , I 'm open for commissions. If you want me to do an art , there are some rules that must be observed before:
- No sex scenes or explicit nudity. Although nudity are permitted, they must be in good taste. No vulgarity here.
- I do not pictures with any kind of hard humiliation, gore or violence.
- You must have patience before you can get your work completed. Look, I do I only have four hours free in the morning and two hours free in the afternoon to work on commissions. Furthermore , there is a queue. Who arrives first has priority.
- You must agree to allow me publish a smaller version of the image in my gallery to serve as a sample of my work. However, I understand that some arts can be intimate and you may want to maintain private. In this case, you need just tell me, and the work will be for your eyes only.
- An important point: I need to pay my bills like everyone else, but that does not mean I'll do anything for money. I'm not a mercenary. If I do not like your idea for some reason, I reserve the right to refuse the commission. So if I say no, it means NO. Please do not insist.
You can send me email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only via Paypal and only after the completion of the work.
My Price to lineart with digital painting:
85 USD + 45 USD for each extra character.
How I work:
I will read your message containing a version of the completed form below and I will send a message back telling you whether I agree or not . If accepted , after I confirmed the details of the commission and examined the reference pictures, I'll do a sketch as soon as possible and send by email for your approval. If the sketch is approved, I'll go ahead and make the inks and then a digital painting. I will be sending regular previews so you can track the progress of the work. When art is completed, I will notify by email. So, you should to do full payment via Paypal . After I receive the payment confirmation, I will be sending the files ( at least one file in B&W and a version in full colors, but can be more versions in color , as applicable) via email. Payment must be made via paypal , including your DA name so I can identify it.
How should your application for Commission:
Please send me a message titled "commission" and copy / paste this form and fill it out. Remember, the more information you put in the form below, better the drawing will come be (this does not mean that you should send the story of the character's life, only a brief description more referral links). I will keep the rights to sell or reproduce the artwork. The original is not included in the price.
Email: (Your email address).
Characters: (References to characters).
Description: (Describe how you want the character to be in that pose, background, dialogues, etc ...).
Reference Images: (You can send photos attached or apoint valid links.)
So, that's all, folks. I'm waiting to draw for you.